Monday, November 16, 2009

gary

1 consumer if your dealer has 5 or more satisfied customers that you can see and talk to (your dealer has figure out how to use the shirestone product), go for it, the counter-tops look great. If they do not have a track record, buyer beware. Share your experience on this blog

2 current dealers if you are having success congratulation keep up the good work.
If you are like most shirestone dealer who have not had success and have been told it is your fault, you are not alone, the rest of us have been told the same type of things, hold your head up, shirestone is also the problem, we all have been treated badly and dup. Share you experiences good or bad.

3 New potenitial dealer do your du-diligence
_______________________

1 comment:

  1. Gary,
    I too have had horrible success with this product. I purchased a dealership after I saw this product at the National Builder's Show and fell in love with it. I attended the training and did all of the installs my self. The first one that I did there were minimal troubles other than blushing on the sealer. After I stripped the whole countertop and started over it finally took. The next 12 that I did were one headache after the other. I am a home builder and have been in the construction business for over 15 years and have never had as much trouble as I did with this product, and it is not from a lack of knowledge. The sealer is a joke, the one they state as bulletproof. It took over three days on some of the jobs for the first coat of sealer to dry, and that is with the heat turned on in the house. Every job that I installed I spent countless hours coming back to fix the sealer, I had to completley strip four countertops and start over because the sealer failed. Everytime I called their techinical support I received the same runaround as you. We never have that problem what did I do wrong was always their follow up. I agree with you that we were dupped.

    ReplyDelete